Chest Seal, Twin Pack
The HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack from North American Rescue sets the standard for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Providing two vented chest seals in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest. The design provides 3-vented channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation. The 3-vent channels allow blood to escape and also provide a backup fail-safe system, as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational.
Advanced adhesive technology provides superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties. Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed. Each chest seal also includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application. Each HyFin Vent Chest Seal has a large red pull tab for single-step peel-and-apply application and allows for the burping of the wound if necessary. The clear, transparent backing allows for easy placement over the wound area and conformability to the patient’s chest.
Meets or exceeds the current EMS Standard of Care and TCCC & TECC Guidelines for treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest, the HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack is the superior prehospital chest seal.
- For the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma
- Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals for the treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology for a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation
- Vent channels allow blood to escape and provides a backup fail-safe system as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open foil package featuring signature Red-Tip Technology® tear notches with perforated packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as neede
Device: 6 in H x 6 in W
Packaged, folded: 7.5 in H x 4.5 in W x 0.25 in D
Packaged, unfolded: 7.5 in L x 9 in W x 0.13 in D
Weight: 2.5 oz
WARRANTYCustomer represents and warrants that all individuals using products purchased by Customer from CON10GENCY are adequately trained in their use, and Customer will cause the use of such products to be according to any instructions contained in packaging of such product, and to be in accord with current standards of care applicable thereto. CON10GENCY relies on Customers representations and warranties in accepting Customers order. Customer shall indemnify and hold CON10GENCY, its agents, and its representatives harmless from any losses (including any charges for legal representation) for any breach of the representations and warranties set forth in this paragraph.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
CON10GENCY carefully inspects all products prior to shipment. In the event you receive a product different from what was originally ordered or appears to have a defect please notify CON10GENCY Customer Service within 24 hours of receipt.
The following guidelines apply to all orders to ensure proper credit is given to the appropriate customer. Be advised you will need to meet the "Eligibility" requirements listed directly below prior to contacting CON10GENCY Customer Service.
Eligibility for Return
Merchandise must be in new resalable condition, purchased within 30 days from invoice date and in its original unopened packaging.
Ineligible Items for Return
Items that are: sterile, opened, expired, purchase date exceeding 30 days from invoice, discontinued, special order, customized or the integrity compromised.
15% for returns requested within 30 days and 30% for any approved return falling outside of 30 days.
Customer service must be notified by calling +1 855-590-4065 or emailing email@example.com to receive a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. To expedite the process please have the original order number, purchase order number or invoice number available. Upon approval you will receive return directions via email along with your written return authorization documentation. This documentation must accompany all packages being returned.