Combat Application Tourniquet (Trainer)
The patented C-A-T® is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research. Tests proved that the C-A-T® completely occluded blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with significant hemorrhage.
The C-A-T® utilizes a durable windlass system with a patented free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity. Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place. A hook and loop windlass retention strap is then applied, securing the windlass to maintain pressure during casualty evacuation. The C-A-T®’s unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Reinforced windlass rod with increased diameter for enhanced strength and aggressive ribbing for improved grip
- Bilateral beveled entry windlass clip for rapid windlass lock and bilateral buttress for added strength
- Enhanced windlass strap changed to tactical gray and sonic welded to clip for constant contact providing safe windlass security and a place to document the application time
- Reinforced stabilization plate with beveled contact bar to minimize skin pinching
- Signature red elliptical tip (Red Tip Technology®) provides visual cue during application
- Patented free-moving internal band for true evenly distributed circumferential pressure
Packaged: 6.5 in L x 2.4 in W x 1.5 in D
Open: 37.5 in L
Weight: 2.7 oz
Customer represents and warrants that all individuals using products purchased by Customer from CON10GENCY are adequately trained in their use, and Customer will cause the use of such products to be according to any instructions contained in packaging of such product, and to be in accord with current standards of care applicable thereto. CON10GENCY relies on Customers representations and warranties in accepting Customers order. Customer shall indemnify and hold CON10GENCY, its agents, and its representatives harmless from any losses (including any charges for legal representation) for any breach of the representations and warranties set forth in this paragraph.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
CON10GENCY carefully inspects all products prior to shipment. In the event you receive a product different from what was originally ordered or appears to have a defect please notify CON10GENCY Customer Service within 24 hours of receipt.
The following guidelines apply to all orders to ensure proper credit is given to the appropriate customer. Be advised you will need to meet the "Eligibility" requirements listed directly below prior to contacting CON10GENCY Customer Service.
Eligibility for Return
Merchandise must be in new resalable condition, purchased within 30 days from invoice date and in its original unopened packaging.
Ineligible Items for Return
Items that are: sterile, opened, expired, purchase date exceeding 30 days from invoice, discontinued, special order, customized or the integrity compromised.
15% for returns requested within 30 days and 30% for any approved return falling outside of 30 days.
Customer service must be notified by calling +1 855-590-4065 or emailing email@example.com to receive a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. To expedite the process please have the original order number, purchase order number or invoice number available. Upon approval you will receive return directions via email along with your written return authorization documentation. This documentation must accompany all packages being returned.