Team Wendy SAR Tactical™
The Team Wendy® SAR is the first purpose-built search and rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The Team Wendy® SAR Tactical™ is optimized for use with night vision devices; it features an integrated machined aluminum NVG shroud insert*. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ Retention System with a chin cup for optimal stability and a BOA® Fit System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release. The Team Wendy® SAR comes standard with two vent covers to prevent objects and debris from entering the crown vents of the helmet.
*NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the Team Wendy® SAR Tactical™ helmet is not included.
CAM FIT™ Retention System
- BOA® Fit System integrated directly into helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
Zorbium® Foam Comfort Liner
- Expanded polystyrene impact liner featuring Zorbium® foam comfort pads in two thicknesses
SAR Accessory Mounting System
- Compatible with various EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Integrated aluminum shroud insert for NVG mounts
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 12492:2012 standard for mountaineering helmets
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of BS EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
- NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to BS EN 14052:2012 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of BS EN 12492:2012 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
|Complete System Weight||Lbs.||Kg.|
|SAR Tactical (with rails)||1.59||0.72|
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, shroud, impact liner and retention system.
|Size||Head Circumference (in)||Head Circumference (cm)||Hat Size|
|Single Size||20 7/8 - 24 3/4||53 - 63||6 5/8 - 7 7/8|
This item is customized and ordered direct from the manufacturer. Availability is subject to their stock levels.
Additional information may be required prior to shipping this item. A member of the Con10gency sales team will work with customer as needed.
WARRANTYCustomer represents and warrants that all individuals using products purchased by Customer from CON10GENCY are adequately trained in their use, and Customer will cause the use of such products to be according to any instructions contained in packaging of such product, and to be in accord with current standards of care applicable thereto. CON10GENCY relies on Customers representations and warranties in accepting Customers order. Customer shall indemnify and hold CON10GENCY, its agents, and its representatives harmless from any losses (including any charges for legal representation) for any breach of the representations and warranties set forth in this paragraph.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
CON10GENCY carefully inspects all products prior to shipment. In the event you receive a product different from what was originally ordered or appears to have a defect please notify CON10GENCY Customer Service within 24 hours of receipt.
The following guidelines apply to all orders to ensure proper credit is given to the appropriate customer. Be advised you will need to meet the "Eligibility" requirements listed directly below prior to contacting CON10GENCY Customer Service.
Eligibility for Return
Merchandise must be in new resalable condition, purchased within 30 days from invoice date and in its original unopened packaging.
Ineligible Items for Return
Items that are: sterile, opened, expired, purchase date exceeding 30 days from invoice, discontinued, special order, customized or the integrity compromised. Ballistic shield(s) are considered customized and ineligible for return.
15% for returns requested within 30 days and 30% for any approved return falling outside of 30 days.
Customer service must be notified by calling +1 855-590-4065 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. To expedite the process please have the original order number, purchase order number or invoice number available. Upon approval you will receive return directions via email along with your written return authorization documentation. This documentation must accompany all packages being returned.